Friday, August 26, 2011

Similar?


So we have all been commenting that Myla looks a lot like Noah - but I definitely see some similarities to Jocelyn when looking through all the newborn pics. What do you think?
(I added a photo on top just so the bottom longer photos weren't covered by the info on the side:)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket 
My conclusion - all three girls have the same nose, Noah and Myla have the same eyes (color TBD), they all have very similar mouths - check out that top one with both girls tongues out, Jocelyn and Myla have very similar face shapes, Noah was a bit rounder, and despite me thinking that Myla had more hair than Noah - Myla is our "baldest" baby yet I do believe! Noah looks like she has a toupee on :)
Lastly - they're are cute and I love em all more than I can comprehend. :)

1 comments on "Similar?"

the howards on August 27, 2011 at 1:10 PM said...

AHHHHH!!! ADORABLE!! love them ALL to pieces. I think myla is a good mix between N and J. love you friend!

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez