Wednesday, August 3, 2011

39 weeks!


It's been awhile since I've posted a weekly update - or taken belly pictures - so I took some 39 week pictures today (I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow) and hopefully this is the last week I post! :) We're hoping this baby decides to come this weekend. Of course we'll take anytime as long as he or she is healthy - but this weekend would be extra great :)
  Things are going pretty well - just counting down the days until we get to hold this sweet baby. I packed up my things the other day and have a list to pack at the last minute. The carseat is installed in the car and the baby clothes are washed and in the dresser. Now we just need the baby! :)
I'm feeling pretty big and ready to pop - PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments on "39 weeks!"

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez