Thursday, August 18, 2011

Myla Evangeline


Hard to believe it's been a week - my computer broke days before she was born so I haven't had a chance to upload any photos to share, but hopefully we'll have a replacement ordered within the week and I'll post photos as soon as I can. Until then - here are our sweet new baby girls' details :)

Born August 11th, 2011 at 4:14 a.m.
8 lbs 11 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
She has dark brown hair and dark blue/grey eyes - looks so much like Noah did when she was born!

She's a great baby - sleeping next to me in a baby seat right now :) And she sleeps great at night! We are so thrilled and feel so blessed to have three healthy little girls. Pictures to come soon! :)

2 comments on "Myla Evangeline"

Tori on August 25, 2011 at 11:57 AM said...

Oh Johnston family!! She is precious and I agree she looks so much like Noah, especially in the pics with her eyes opened!! Cannot wait to come see AND hold her!! I bet the girls are such AWESOME HELPERS:) (Sometimes more help than a mom needs or wants, but to be sure helpers!!!) Love to all, can't wait to view more pics!

Our love to all of you!

Chatterbox Media Relations on August 26, 2011 at 5:42 PM said...

She is beautiful! I can definitely see similarities between all the the girls - I actually see a lot of you in sweet, beautiful Myla! Congratulations!!

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez