Monday, February 14, 2011

The BELOVED Children's Museum


I'm not sure who likes it more, me or the girls. It is so great to have somewhere to take the girls on these heinous cold days where they can run around and play with other kids, new toys, ride a carousel until their hearts are content and you are allowed to bring your own lunch! And the best part is, a friend of mine helped me catch this deal for half off a membership so we only paid $60 for our membership!!

Aunt Kim came with us over her Christmas break and we weren't the only ones who decided to go to the museum - it was packed there! But anything with Aunt Kim is a blast and we had lots of fun despite the crowds. AND Generous Aunt Kim decided to upgrade our membership for us to +2 - THANK YOU Aunt Kim!!  I took my new video camera (Christmas present from the parents, it's the size of a cell phone, I love this thing) - and took some videos -

0 comments on "The BELOVED Children's Museum"

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez