Friday, February 18, 2011

15 weeks


I attempted to take another belly shot for this week but the shirt I'm wearing today is not working out so well to show the belly. So - basically I look like last week. Things are going well in babyland - the baby should be about 4" long now and about the size of an apple. Since there won't be much we need with this third baby (unless it's a boy then we'll obviously need clothes) I've been thinking of all those unnecessary but fun things to have for babies - like this new baby swing called a MamaRoo -

Photobucket

And getting ideas for the nursery since it's yet to be decorated...here are a few I like so far -
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

And then there's the cutest stuff for baby girls...
Photobucket
Headbands like this make me only want girls. :)

So my next appointment is a week from Monday - then it's the big ultrasound after that. For those wondering, no we aren't finding out what we're having - I love the thrill of waiting too much to find out (Adam would find out if I gave the go-ahead, but my sweet husband doesn't mind waiting with me).

Good news - this is the week that I was rid of morning sickness with both of the girls, and I'm feeling good right now so I'm hoping that this pregnancy follows suit and I'm on the up!

1 comments on "15 weeks"

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg on February 20, 2011 at 11:31 AM said...

Baby Jack already has a future bride (Jocelyn), now he needs a future best buddy. Boy, boy, boy!
-jTON

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez