Saturday, January 16, 2010

This means war.


We recently (prepare yourselves this is foul) found mouse turds in our silverware drawer. YES I KNOW THAT'S AWFUL. So night after night we washed every piece of silverware and then kept them in a separate location. There were still turds in the drawer every morning (despite the mouse traps being set there) - but finally - when the traps were set with chocolates - we could mouse after mouse every single night. I think there ended up being 5 that gave their lives to the safety of our silverware. Finally, Adam decided that it was time for war. He went and got spray foam and coated every possible entry into the drawer. The deaths ceased. Then, he pulled out the dishwasher and this is what he found...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I just threw up in my mouth. Again.
After lots of spray foam, bleach, mouse traps and more bleach...I think we're winning the war.

1 comments on "This means war."

Adrienne on January 18, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

Oh, I am so sorry!!!! That is awful! I hope they've been completely defeated!

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez