Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas at the Kinsley's...


After our morning together - we headed to my parents house for Christmas. We had a blast opening gifts, checking out each others loot, and hanging out all day. Mom had a great dinner for us and the girls were exhausted by the end of the day :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Noah even swam in the hot tub on Christmas :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jocelyn loves Grampie - they have a special nose-swirling-poke-bond.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
One of my favorite pictures ever
Photobucket
My mom spelled my name wrong on all my gifts...I felt loved.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Jenna got started early that night...
Photobucket
Adam checking out the ingredients...the poor guy has a list about as long as my leg that are off limits.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It was a great Christmas!!

0 comments on "Christmas at the Kinsley's..."

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez