Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Privacy...


I'm contemplating making our blog more private once again...I know it's kind of a pain to sign in, but the thought that random people can happen upon our blog and know our kids names and everything freaks me out. So - leave a comment and let me know you want me to include you in those allowed to view the blog and I'll get you added to the list!

THANKS!

3 comments on "Privacy..."

wittercritter on September 23, 2009 at 11:19 AM said...

Please add me to the list. I love following your blog.

Matt and Sonya on October 1, 2009 at 6:40 AM said...

Add me! :)

Anonymous said...

Sign me up, please! Can't believe how big Noah is! The pix of her sucking her thumb reminds me of Ava!

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez