Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Lights :)


Adam was kind enough to model (newborn baby style) with the new props I got for my upcoming newborn sessions :)
Photobucket
Then I couldn't get him to stop....he's crazy.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then Noah wanted to sit in my new bowl...and then it was Jocelyn's turn. I'm biased, yes, but these girls are gorgeous.
Photobucket
my cup runneth over :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Noah...if only you'd hold still more often so I could take your picture...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Classic Noah
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jocelyn's new haircut - 4 inches were cut off!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments on "New Lights :)"

Matt and Sonya on October 1, 2009 at 6:43 AM said...

Love it! What a good husband. He deserves some camera time too :)

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez