Thursday, October 14, 2010

Children's Museum


The Children's Museum was offering half off their memberships a few weeks ago so I thought I'd give it a try. The first year we had a membership I think Noah was just too young, and with Jocelyn being a newborn we just didn't go much. The girls had a blast this time so I think we'll get good use out of it. The biggest hit (BY A MILE) was the carousel on the top floor. I think we rode it 5 times (free with membership - score) and the girls would have stayed hours longer on that thing. Good times :)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments on "Children's Museum"

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez