Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween pics...


Halloween...it was debated at one point if we would have our kids celebrate Halloween or if we'd opt for the "Harvest Party" route. Here's what we decided - although I know the history of Halloween probably isn't good - honestly I don't know much about it. I think kids today enjoy dressing up and getting free candy and that's as far as it goes. So - we're fine with it. You will never see our kids (or us for that matter) dressing as anything scary, dead, bleeding or the like. It'll simply be a fun time to dress is a costume and get free candy. So - this year Noah was Tinkerbell (severely discounted costume I found) and Jocelyn was a chicken (leftover from when Noah was 1) which was extremely appropriate since we refer to her as Nugget more often than her real name.
So Tinkerbell and Chicken Nugget had a photo shoot with me on Halloween - enjoy :)
The kids dressed up to go to Cardinal on Friday - Jocelyn wore the zebra just cuz it's so dang cute.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yeah I dressed up for Halloween. I'm a fun mom.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments on "Halloween pics..."

Adrienne on November 13, 2009 at 6:34 AM said...

TOO precious!

Matt and Sonya on November 17, 2009 at 8:38 PM said...

Cute kiddos! It's funny you should say that about Halloween. I am in Dallas right now for work and on the way out on my flight I was reading "The facts about Halloween". Little book Matt and I picked up at our church bookstore for 2 bucks. It gives the history, etc. It's very interesting!

 

The Johnston Family Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez